Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hey Guys!!


Welcome to my blogg - its so 2000, dont you think? Well, me and mommy are working on this so that everyone can keep abreast of my life. Sometimes I will be sharing my expirences, other times mommy will write a messages. Maybe daddy will write some or show us how to post pictures. There are new changes coming for us. Daddy has a new job and is working full time so I am staying with Rosamaria when mommy goes to work on tuesday. There are two other children there, both only 17 months old - its great I can totally work them and they know who is boss! We are going to San Diego in March and daddy is going to France while me and mommy stay with G.G. Mommy said there will be an easter bunny there - a rabbit that lays eggs and gives you candy? That's cool, I am down for the candy part. Okay, gotta go, friends are waiting for me at the park!!

No comments: